JAQUA Recipe Of the Month-September 2016
Yummy Layered Super Easy Southern Banana Puddling with Wafers
Did you know our Signature Buttercream Frosting fragrance has bottom notes of Banana?
We love the fragrance of this wonderful super fruit and love to celebrate it year round as much as possible.
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding
- 30 NILLA Wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cinnamon sticks
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min.
- ARRANGE wafers on bottom and up side of a serving bowl or mini dishes of your choice. Try jam jars for something unique; top with layers- banana slices and pudding. Repeat all layers.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours.
- SERVE add whipped topping and grate cinnamon sticks to sprinkle. Add cinnamon sticks to the side if desired as garnishment for the perfect Fall Treat.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.